Black Friday is just around the corner. Although big brands have already started offering discounts on their best products, the 48-hour-long deals are still in the queue. However, when all the sales start rolling, it can be pretty easy to miss out on the ones that you would actually want.
But the good news is that Amazon has recently briefed the variety of deals you will find during the 48-hour Black Friday event. Although it is much of a sneak peek, the announcement brought valuable insight into what you can expect from this year’s Black Friday event.
A Quick Glimpse of Amazon’s Black Friday Sale – Quick Links
- Alexa-enabled devices: Save up to 70 percent on Amazon devices, including Echo Dot (5th Gen), Echo Dot Kids (5th Gen), Echo Show 15, Echo Auto, and Echo Studio.
- Dell and HP Laptops, Desktops, and Monitors: Deals on products up to 40 percent on select desktops, monitors, and laptops from Dell and HP
- Amazon Fire TV Devices: Up to 50 percent off on Amazon TV devices, including Fire TV 50 inches 4-series, Amazon Fire TV 70 inches Omni Series, Fire TV Stick 4K Max, and Fire TV Stick 4K
- Fitness Trackers: Save up to $100 on fitness devices, including Fitbit smartwatches
- Meta Quest 2: Save up to $70 on Meta Quest 2 and get two games for free
- Ring Devices: Up to 60 percent on select Ring devices and bundles, including the Ring Stick Up Cam and Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen)
- Samsung UHD TVs: Up to 10 percent on SAMSUNG 32-inch Class LED and SAMSUNG 43-Inch Class Crystal 4K TVs
Best Black Friday Deals under $100
- Samsung Buds Live: Save 53 percent
- JBL Flip 6: Discounts up to 31 percent
- Portable Monitor: 46 percent discount on ARZOPA Portable Monitor.
- Soundcore by Anker: Save up to 25 percent on Life Q30
There’s more to the announcement. Amazon will offer special deals for those looking for tech gifts under a tight budget. This segment will have the best offerings from top brands that will come at a great price.
Want to save more during the Black Friday event? Gift cards are here to rescue you! This Black Friday and through Cyber Monday, Amazon customers will be able to access Lightning Deals, and promotional credit offers when they purchase gift cards from top brands.
You can get 20 percent instant savings or up to $15 in Amazon promotion credit through qualifying purchases.
Then, there is the Stock Up & Save Program. Through this, Prime members can get 25 percent savings when they spend $50 on some of the select everyday essentials in the program.
Remember, the list above is just a glimpse of the deals that you can expect from Amazon in this year’s Black Friday Event. These are not all that will be available during the sale. There’s more to come.
Slava is a man of mystery and no-one seems to know exactly where he is at any point in time. When he isn't enjoying writing about all things audio and technical he can be found researching his next project of interest. The man never rests.