Want to Make Your Shower More Enjoyable? Get Yourself a Bluetooth Shower Speaker.
Best Bluetooth Shower Speakers
We know it might sound a little silly, but a Bluetooth shower speaker is an absolute game-changer. It’s one of those things, once you have one, you won’t know how you lived without it.
Whether you want to rock out, take your shower singing to the next level, or just listen to the news while you get ready for work, a portable Bluetooth speaker that’s also waterproof is a total gamechanger.
When you have a waterproof speaker, you no longer have to balance your smartphone on the sink while listening to music you can barely hear over the noise of running water. Let’s take a closer look at seven of the best options out there so you can start choosing the one that’s best for you.
There’s a lot to love about this speaker from iporachx, but the most impressive might be the subwoofer. This wireless speaker produces an awesome sound, and best of all, if you get two of them, they sync through a Bluetooth device and deliver great sound quality.
The name is a bit of a mouthful but it’s the sound the matters, right?
The battery life is a solid 7 hours and you might squeeze 8 out of it if you’re nice. This is a good thing as you don’t want to have to take this in and out of the shower all the time. You also don’t want to be halfway through a rendition of ‘Living on a prayer‘ or ‘Chandelier‘
- IPX7 waterproofing can be submerged in up to 6 feet of water
- Silicone case and solid internal frame
- Bluetooth works up to 32 feet – not that your bathroom is that big
- 7-hour battery life
- Colorful accent lighting – did someone say ‘party in the shower’?
- Strong suction cup attachment
- Suction cup may be unreliable – maybe consider placing on shelf if you have one
See more reviews on the iporachx Bluetooth Shower Speaker
This wireless speaker from Zamkol delivers an explosion of sound that you wouldn’t expect from such a compact design. The batteries last between 10 and 15 hours, and you can pair two of them together to create impressive stereo sound.
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity to save battery
- 3.5mm AUX jack for use outside of the shower
- Great for travel
- IPX6 waterproof rating
- One-year warranty
- Battery sometimes dies quickly
See more reviews on the Zamkol Bluetooth Speaker
While there are many things to love about the LEHII waterproof shower speaker, the convenient aluminum alloy integrated carabiner is a great feature. You can attach and hang it anywhere you want. In addition to Bluetooth connectivity, it also has a 3.5mm jack and SD slot so you can listen outside of the shower, too.
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- 12-month replacement warranty, 24-hour support
- Some people found the rechargeable battery unreliable
See more reviews on the LEHII IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
The Donerton Bluetooth bathroom speaker produces great sound, with an extra bass that makes your shower experience better than you ever could have imagined. Get two and pair them for the ultimate stereo experience.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Cool lighting effects
- Built-in mic for hands-free phone calls
- Suction cup to attach to the shower wall
- Cannot reliably read battery life from smart device
See more reviews on the Donerton Bluetooth Speakers
The 30W Zamkol speaker is a step up from the 24W. It produces 360 degrees of unbelievable sound with extra bass that makes this one great for the shower or a dance party in the living room. Pair two together for an even more immersive effect.
- Bluetooth connects from as far as 60 feet
- Can also use 3.5mm cable and SD cards
- Battery charges in 4 hours for up to 15 hours of playback
- Bluetooth range may have some difficulty connecting at the promised 60-foot distance
See more reviews on the Zamkol Bluetooth Speaker
The IPX7 waterproof rating that this speaker from Anker Soundcore comes with also has two full-range drivers, and brings 16W of 360-degree sound, promising you a great sound quality.
In terms of sound this is one of my favorite portable and waterproof Bluetooth speakers. We took one with us to the Lake one Summer and it just sounded so good everywhere we put it. On the wharf, the picnic table or around the fire once the Sun had gone down, and, because it’s waterproof, you can take it in the shower too!
- Can be fully submerged – not that makes a lot of sense
- Can pair two together for stereo sound
- 10-hour playtime
- Wrist strap for carrying or hanging
- The bass is a little weaker than some competitors but personally, I liked it as it didn’t sound inflated
See more reviews on the Anker Soundcore Shower Speaker
FAQs: Bluetooth Shower Speakers
1. What’s the difference between water-resistant and waterproof?
Waterproof products are rated IPX7 or higher and can be safely submerged, while anything less is considered water-resistant. Generally, water-resistant speakers are safe for a shower, as long as you keep them out of the direct spray. To be on the safe side, you might want to think about getting a portable speaker that is also rated waterproof.
2. Is there any way to extend the battery life?
Keeping your phone as close to the speaker as possible is the best way to get the most out of the battery. Plus, the lower you keep the volume, the longer it will last.
3. Do you have to use Bluetooth with these speakers?
Some of these speakers only connect to devices using a Bluetooth device, while others have 3.5mm jacks and slots for SD cards. If you’re using a cable to connect a smart device to the speaker, it won’t be safe to use in the shower or bath.
A wireless Bluetooth speaker is great for the shower, but you can also use it by the pool, on a boat, or anywhere outdoors where you might get a little wet. There are a lot of great options out there to choose from, and we gave you six of our favorites to help you find the right Bluetooth shower speaker for you.
This post was last updated on 2021-05-06 / Some images from Amazon Product API & some links may be affiliate links which may earn us a commission from purchases.