Best Wireless Headphones for TV
Watching TV with the right pair of headphones takes viewing to a level that you never expected. When you can hear every little sound, you get a better context and are pulled even deeper into the story. You won’t be distracted by any outside noise thanks to active noise cancellation. Plus, if you wear a wireless headphone, you won’t get any sound leakage from the TV and potentially bother your friends or family members.
There are a lot of things to think about when choosing the right pair of wireless TV headphones, so we rounded up five of our favorite wireless headset products and find the best fit for you.
- 1. Sennheiser RS175 RF Wireless Headphone System
- 2. MEE Audio Matrix Cinema Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- 3. Sennheiser RS120 Wireless Headphones
- 4. Sennheiser RS195 RF Wireless Headphone System
- 5. Power Acoustik HP902R
- FAQs: Best Wireless Headphones for TV
- 1. Do these headphones work with Bluetooth?
- 2. Can you use wireless TV headphones to listen to music?
- 3. Are wireless headphones for TV difficult to set up?
If you’re ready to enhance your TV viewing experience, all you need is a good pair of wireless headphones for TV. These aren’t the Bluetooth headphone products you might be expecting, and an over ear headphone will offer a stronger sound quality than typical wireless earbuds. Let’s take a closer look at five of the best products available so you can pick the ones that work best for you.
We love the compact, ergonomic design of the RS 175 headphones from Sennheiser, and you’ll love the way they feel. This design uses digital wireless technology that ensures an accurate, clear sound and bass boost and surround sound modes to up the ante.
- Easy to set up
- Compact design
- Controls located on the headphones
- Transmission range of 328 feet
- Can be tricky for left-handed people to use controls
Link to Item – See more reviews on the Sennheiser RS175 RF Wireless Headphone System
One of the coolest things about these headphones from MEE Audio is that there are several modes to choose from, so you can really enhance your listening experience depending on what you’re watching. Choose from balanced, dynamic music mode, bass boost mode, and two different clear voice modes. This lets you cancel out any background noise and have full volume control.
- Clear sound, even at lower volumes
- Super comfortable ultra-soft memory foam earpads
- 30 hours of battery life on a full charge
- 1-year warranty
- Can be tricky to pair using the Bluetooth transmitter
See more reviews on the MEE Audio Matrix Cinema Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
The Sennheiser RS120 wireless headphones were specially designed for use with TV and hi-fi audio. They provide interference-free listening up to 300 feet away from the transmitter and even work well through walls and ceilings.
- Connects to any device with an analog jack
- 2-year limited warranty
- High-quality sound with strong bass
- Easy to set up
- 20-hour battery life
- Not Bluetooth technology enabled
See more reviews on the Sennheiser RS120
Another awesome product from Sennheiser, the RS195 features seven presets to enhance dialogue or increase the dynamic range. They have a range of more than 325 feet away from the transmitter so you can keep listening, even if you have to run to the kitchen for a snack.
- Works with both digital and analog sources
- 2-year warranty
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Not Bluetooth enabled
See more reviews on the Sennheiser RS195 RF Wireless Headphone System
This is a shockingly affordable system that comes with not one, but two sets of headphones so more than one person can listen at the same time. The sound quality is decent, and for the price, there’s not much to complain about.
- Impressive sound for the price
- Easy to set up
- Have to purchase AA batteries, a dual RCA male to male connector, and a 12-volt power supply to use
FAQs: Best Wireless Headphones for TV
1. Do these headphones work with Bluetooth?
Some of them may, but generally, no. Each of the products we picked comes with its own transmitter. The transmitter connects to the TV and sends the signal to the headphones. These tend to have a lot better range than a lot of Bluetooth transmitter headphones, and they work through walls and ceilings, too.
2. Can you use wireless TV headphones to listen to music?
Yes, but it depends on how the transmitter is designed and what kind of device you want to use. Also, some of these headphones come with multiple profile settings to choose from, so you can find the right settings for music pretty easily. Others don’t let you make the same type of adjustments, so they may not sound as good when listening to music
3. Are wireless headphones for TV difficult to set up?
No. Every product is a little different, but most come with a transmitter base and the headphones themselves. The base gets connected to the TV and serves as a charging dock. Just attach it to your TV using the appropriate connection port and turn it on. It then converts to a signal and transmits the sound to the headphones.
Listening to TV programs or movies at home with a pair of wireless headphones is a wonderful way to not disturb your friends and family while also enhancing your viewing experience. There are a lot of great products out there, but the five we chose are what we consider the best of the best. We hope we helped you choose the right headphones for you.
Source of featured image: canva.com
This post was last updated on 2020-11-02 / Some images from Amazon Product API & some links may be affiliate links which may earn us a commission from purchases.