I get regular questions about the kobo software and how different parts of it work.
The most common recent questions about the kobo include:
- How Dictionaries work and how to use them
- How to change the language of the Dictionary
- How to use Wikipedia on the kobo
- How to search Google from a kobo
- How to highlight text
- How to hightlight, annotate text on a kobo and add notes – and how to find them afterwards
In this video, we’ll answer all these questions.
About Kobo eReaders
kobo eReaders are a selection of eBook devices that include affordable smaller units right up to larger waterproof and high-resolution screens.
These devices allow you to read ebooks and most include a backlight for easier reading in darker spaces, or at night.
You can load ePub files, use OverDrive to connect to your local library or also load PDF files on for easy reading. This is done by connecting the kobo eReader to your computer.
You can also purchase books from the kobo store online.