Bose Soundbars deliver incredibly high-quality sound with an extra bass impact, and fortunately, connecting your Bose Soundbar to most manufacturers of Smart TVs is typically a rather simple procedure.
The simplicity with which your Bose Soundbar connects to your Smart TV is largely dependent on the operating system supported by your TV and the brand of Bose Soundbar you presently own. Continue reading to discover more about the easy ways to connect your Bose soundbar for TV.
Bose Soundbar for TV Installation Process
The Bose TV speaker connects to your television through an optical audio cable, an HDMI cable, or wirelessly via Bluetooth. The connection settings are listed below, although they may vary depending on the television you possess.
PURE AUDIOPHILE SHOP
Process 1 – HDMI Arc
The HDMI cord is the simplest method to connect the Bose Soundbar to your television. If your television supports an HDMI-ARC connection, you should utilize it.
Follow these easy steps:
- Switch off your television and Bose soundbar 500.
- Purchase an HDMI cable; this is the same cable used with HDMI ARC.
- Connect one of the ends to the television and the other one to a soundbar.
- Switch on the television and soundbar.
- Alternate audio output through your television’s settings.
- Adjust the audio input on your soundbar to HDMI.
Process 2 – Optical Cable
If your television lacks an HDMI port, you may connect the Bose Soundbar to it with an optical cable. Follow these simple steps.
- Purchase an optical cable.
- One end of the wire should be connected to the Bose soundbar, while the other end should be connected to the television.
- Select optical cable in your television’s audio output options.
- Select Digital in from the audio source menu on the Bose soundbar.
Process 3 – Bluetooth
This is a very dependable approach, although it is often not included in either the television or soundbar. If feasible, you can enjoy utilizing a Bluetooth connection. Additionally, you may purchase a wireless conversion kit. However, it is more straightforward and convenient. Follow these simple steps.
- To begin pairing mode, press the Bluetooth button. You can see how it indicates pairing mode in the instructions.
- Navigate to your television’s Bluetooth menu and choose your Bose soundbar from the list of available devices.
- Complement with this soundbar
- Play anything on the television and listen to music via the soundbar.
Bose Soundbar 700 and Bose soundbar 500
The Bose 700 and 500 are the company’s best soundbar for TV. Both of them deliver high-quality audio and are compatible with HDMI and optical connections.
If your television also supports HDMI ARC, you may connect Bose soundbars 500 and 700 to experience very high-quality audio.
Just follow the instructions above to connect your Bose soundbar to any kind of television. One of the solutions above may work well for you if your television is not too old and lacks current capabilities such as HDMI.
Regardless of the type of Bose soundbar you own, connecting it to your television is straightforward. While each of these three options provides a different level of audio quality, there is always a way to connect your Bose soundbar for tv. While newer televisions benefit from HDMI ARC and optical connections, there is a method to connect your older television as well.
This post was last updated on 2022-04-26 / Some images from Amazon Product API & some links may be affiliate links which may earn us a commission from purchases.